Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Blog for Tuesday, November 21, 2006 – I am being Geeky

As of today, Tuesday, November 21, 2006 - The planning is going along fine. I was extra worried in the beginning about being turned away from some nice vendors I knew of or wanted for our wedding. Other than the hall, we have managed to have an opportunity to choose among those vendors we like for the most part. Although I know I probably stressed Omar out with going here and meeting with someone here and there, and driving me here …and then there!! He has been such a helpful and patient groom.  He has kept me calm (or tried to!!) throughout this period – and I want to say Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Now I am actually enjoying the planning and meeting with people and talking on the phone asking questions and all of that. It has been a great learning experience but definitely a lot of work!

And can I just add that this countdown was clever on Omar’s part?!! It’s funny at the same time, but I like it! The countdown clock was added last night, Monday, November 20th. Stay tuned for more!!
-Cindy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home