Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Blog for Sunday, November 12, 2006 – Cake Time

This Sunday we went to Renton to visit a local cake vendor and do some cake tasting. Yum! I unknowingly picked up what would end up being our choice of flavor! Omar actually flipped through some of the books with the pictures of the cake and we will have a final design for the cake designer by no later than early spring or with our pace right now….by year end. Although…I don’t want to feel bad about changing our minds (and I’m talking about my mind…not Omar….ha ha!) as the wedding date approaches, we may wait until early spring to provide the final design we want for the cake. The cake deposit is all taken care of though!  I am catching up with all of this blog stuff! LOL.
-Cindy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home