Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Blog for Wednesday, October 25, 2006 - Found The Dress!!!

I've been meaning to update this place...but as Omar will tell you - I've either been making phone calls, meeting with people or trying to find my dress. But exciting news!! Almost a month ago I decided on THE DRESS!! :-) After visiting over 6 bridal shops in the Seattle area over a period of a few months - I had eliminated it down to 2 stores. As I knew ordering the dress needed to be done ASAP to guarantee delivery and enough time for alterations by April of 2007...I had set a goal for myself to decide by end of October. So I went with my mom and sister on October 25, 2006 and let them see me in a few gowns before I decided. I don't think it was too painful for them as I had gone so many times and had narrowed it down substantially!! My mom and sister were with me for a total of less than 2 hours. :-)

The dress choice was between David's Bridal in Tukwila and Brides by Demetrios in Bellevue. It came down to what fit the best and which one put the biggest smile on my face! I love my dress! Omar hasn't seen it and won't see it until 2pm on May 12, 2007 though! All he needs to know is that my dress is black with orange polka dots to match his orange tuxedo!!!

:-) More updates on the way!
-Cindy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home